Southern Oral & Facial Surgery has been improving the lives of patients in Tennessee since 2003. As oral and maxillofacial surgeons, each of our doctors manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth, and facial regions. They provide a wide range of oral and maxillofacial surgery procedures with expertise ranging from dental implant surgery and wisdom tooth removal to corrective jaw surgery.
Their extensive experience and training in the administration of anesthesia makes them the most qualified practitioners to solve complex dental problems related to the teeth, mouth, and face. This also includes techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort.
We are dedicated to providing super oral health care services and ensuring our patients feel welcomed, comfortable, and cared for. Our experts stay on top of advancements in dentistry to provide advanced treatments and superior clinical outcomes.
Nationally Recognized Specialists
Every oral surgeon at Southern Oral & Facial Surgery is board-certified or board eligible by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS), a prestigious organization that recognizes the nation’s most qualified and skilled oral surgery experts. Each of our doctors work alongside other members of your care team to collaborate on treatment plans and deliver predictable, beneficial results.
H. Daniel Clark, DDS, MD
Sean M. Young, DDS, MD
Brad Lewallen, DDS, MD
Rachel Strait, DMD, MD
Anthony Lotesto, DMD
Hear From Our Patients
Oral Health Experts in Middle Tennessee
- Advanced Technology: Our offices use 3D imaging and virtual surgical planning technology, adding precision to surgical procedures.
- Affordable Care: We accept a variety of payment methods and have financing options available to make care more accessible to patients.
- Anesthesia Options: There are several anesthesia and sedation options available for any type of procedure to ensure patient comfort.
- Healing Techniques: Our practice offers advanced treatment for healing that includes platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and platelet-rich fibrin.
- Clean Environment: In addition to standard practices, we have additional measures in place to ensure our surgical and waiting areas are always sterile.
- Surgical Experts: Our surgeons maintain the highest standards of clinical excellence and offer the full scope of oral surgery treatments.