Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Southern Oral & Facial Surgery has partnered with Project Save A Mouth to help educate Franklin and Thompson’s Station area students about the dangers of vaping. During National Children’s Dental Health Month, we want to remind everyone that e-cigarettes not only pose a danger to the heart and lungs, but also to oral health. Join us as we Stop The Vape in our region!
Stop The Vape and sign the pledge by February 28, 2020 to protect your smile and for your chance to receive an Apple Watch, Xbox, or WiFi speakers.
The Facts About Vaping:
- E-cigarettes almost always contain harmful ingredients, including nicotine.
- Acrolein, a known ingredient of many e-cigarettes, causes irreversible lung damage.
- Nicotine exposure during adolescence can harm the developing brain.
- According to the manufacturer, one JUULpod® may contain as much nicotine as a pack of cigarettes.
- No e-cigarette has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA in helping smokers quit.