Sign the Pledge and Say No to Vaping
Southern Oral & Facial Surgery has partnered with Project Save A Mouth to help educate Franklin and Thompson’s Station area students about the dangers of vaping. During National Children’s Dental Health Month, we want to remind everyone that e-cigarettes not only pose a danger to the heart and lungs, but also to oral health. Join us as we Stop The Vape in our region!
With your help, we were able to help Stop the Vape in our community during National Children’s Dental Health Month. Thank you to everyone who signed our Stop the Vape pledge. If you were unable to sign, please take the pledge by filling out the form below.
The Facts About Vaping:
- E-cigarettes almost always contain harmful ingredients, including nicotine.
- Acrolein, a known ingredient of many e-cigarettes, causes irreversible lung damage.
- Nicotine exposure during adolescence can harm the developing brain.
- According to the manufacturer, one JUULpod® may contain as much nicotine as a pack of cigarettes.
- No e-cigarette has been found to be safe and effective by the FDA in helping smokers quit.